Union membership brings many advantages to workers: Higher pay. Better benefits. Apprenticeship. Safety training. Higher productivity. Greater job stability.
Our signatory contractors benefit from having the best-trained, most-productive, hardest-working roofers and waterproofers in the world.
By joining together, working men and women gain strength in numbers so they can have a voice at work regarding the issues most important to them. The more members we have, the stronger our voice will be—which in turn helps create better working conditions and a strong middle class.
The members of the Marketing Department at the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers work hard every day to build a larger, stronger union in order to improve conditions for both members and signatory contractors. The team’s mission includes:
- Achieving significant growth in the union’s market share, giving our members a competitive advantage at the bargaining table
- Marketing our members as the best-trained, most-productive and safest roofers and waterproofers in the country
- Creating job opportunities, so that every member is able to earn decent wages and benefits for themselves and their families
- Building relationships with our signatory contractors
- Providing a well-trained workforce for our signatory contractors
- Educating the public about the benefits of the union
Our mission remains the same today as it was over 100 years ago: to unite and bring together ALL Roofers and Waterproofers for the good of all in the industry.
For more information on marketing, contact Jeff Eppenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.